Sign in to follow this  
Cooldude16

Qvis Apollos-HDLITE8 firmware

Hello ive just got a Qvis Apollos-HDLITE8 Dvr system.

it is in full working order but the new firmware hosts a lot more which i need

i have had a look on the qvis website which is that handy that u cannot find anything lol

i have also rang up qvis which i have been told we cannot give u support

i have also tried their live chat which i have not got anything back from them and im now trying to see if someone can help me

this dvr system is a good system but i would like the most upto date firmware that their is for this system i have been told that the new one has face recondition ect and does a lot more

but can anyone help me at all please get the latest

its a Qvis Apollos-HDLITE8 this is from the sticker under the system

thank you

Im not fussed if its a lite version it is a good dvr system and would like to keep it upto date the best i can as its a 8 channel with 8tb hdd inside and it runs nice but would like to have it upto date if anyone can help me at all?

Im not fussed if its a lite version it is a good dvr system and would like to keep it upto date the best i can as its a 8 channel with 8tb hdd inside and it runs nice but would like to have it upto date if anyone can help me at all?

Again there is no such thing as bringing it upto date that is not what firmware does

You want face detection .... Not on the lite units

I understand why qvis will not talk to you.

I have the qvis firmware here for most of there DVRs and NVRs ... I can even give you a pass to qvis downloads but there is no new firmware for you

Your dvr has software ..... If there was a problem then you would use the firmware to fix the problem with the software.

You want to install firmware to add face detection ... First that was not a option on the lite DVRs so your unit can not do it.