Sign in to follow this  
DPatel4

Instalation HELP!

Good morning, this is my first step. I would like some more knowledge on what the best map I could do for a property, i want every single inch covered of the hotel. I added a photo to show you as best as I could. The circles mean it is interior, and the triangle is exterior. Towards the bottom where the road is on the left side is the main office. I think I will install the receiver there. It would be 15 cameras (I think to get everything). I was looking at running cat5e correct me if I'm wrong. Would I be able to run just one wire and splice it to each camera so I do not have to run 15 wires? And would I have to dig in the ground to go building to building. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE TO SET THIS UP!

1474203463758.thumb.jpeg.4400ac4048d270afe659b3f8869ecb5d.jpeg

Sorry , but this looks too demanding for a beginner. It's very hard to explain all the details on forum, please find a professional and ask for an offer.

Hello.!

This is Rommel of G.Eye Security System , where your exact location so that we can conduct a site survey on your location.

for more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us Tel. No. 7205655 or you may visit to our office located at City & Land Mega Plaza Bldg Ortigas Center Pasig City Unit 909.

We can offer a High definition Camera.

Just how much would it cost for you to get on a flight from the Philippines to do your site survey

Sorry , but this looks too demanding for a beginner. It's very hard to explain all the details on forum, please find a professional and ask for an offer.

I understand that it does seem like a lot of work, but just any help besides going to a professional would be good, I will go to a professional, i just want to see what you guys have to say.