Allodo

Dahua VTO2000A, SIP Firmware and Asterisk

You do not need sonia.zip and videodeamon.zip since this are the two main "programs" running on the VTO and are included in the firmware already (off course). No clue why dahua adds them as a zip file in the firmware archives separate.

You can get video via vlc and rtsp://vto_ip:554/

Dunno "MicroSIP", but green screen and dots sound like a video resolution issue to me. Does you client support h.264 video with 800x480px? Use jitsi on windows to check, what resolution is set in VTO for sip calls.

Did you check "CGI Enable" in "Security"-Tab?

1 hour ago, riogrande75 said:

You do not need sonia.zip and videodeamon.zip since this are the two main "programs" running on the VTO and are included in the firmware already (off course). No clue why dahua adds them as a zip file in the firmware archives separate.

You can get video via vlc and rtsp://vto_ip:554/

Dunno "MicroSIP", but green screen and dots sound like a video resolution issue to me. Does you client support h.264 video with 800x480px? Use jitsi on windows to check, what resolution is set in VTO for sip calls.

Did you check "CGI Enable" in "Security"-Tab?

But sonia and videodaemon are much bigger than firmware. I guess they are not updated if flashing via tftp. Don't know if that's important.

Thanks for jitsi, it works! 

Yes, rtsp works ok

I can't find Security tab in my V4 interface. But as I said, it's not a problem for my setup

Just a question ... the SIP firmware is it ofering all the same functionalities than the non SIP firmware as well, or I do loose "non SIP" functionalities if I use the SIP version ?

I am asking because I have the non SIP installed at current, and I was planning to install the SIP version ... will that hurt if I do not use the SIP ?

Many thanks !