araduk

HD fishing camera

Its not "full HD" which is 1080. I dont think it really matters if you are watching on the 7 inch screen that comes with it. That screen is only 480, which is fine for a screen that small.

Ok thanks Mattagie I do also put together kits that use cctv dome cameras with 7 inch and 9 inch monitors, but I am concerned that the analogue cameras will be phased out and it will be hard make anything else compatible because I strip them from there cable, and replace it with 15m of bnc cable by soldering, if there is any advise on this it would be much appreciated, I put this together. http://araduk.wixsite.com/mysite

Ok thanks Mattagie I do also put together kits that use cctv dome cameras with 7 inch and 9 inch monitors, but I am concerned that the analogue cameras will be phased out and it will be hard make anything else compatible because I strip them from there cable, and replace it with 15m of bnc cable by soldering, if there is any advise on this it would be much appreciated, I put this together. http://araduk.wixsite.com/mysite

I think they'll be phased out soon. Digital cameras are getting too cheap!

I wouldn't worry too much about being able to buy old analog camera's in the future .many of the hd-tvi ,hd-cvi , hd-sdi & ahd camera's sold today have 2 outputs . 1 output is the cams hd format , the other is an analog output .

In the meantime , many supply houses still offer the old analog camera's at clearance pricing .the supply house I use on long island has 2 carts full of old analog cam's for $5- $10 each .

Pm me if you want their info .