jisaac

motion detection with annunciator

I am not sure where to post this but here is my issue I need some help. I am working on designing a system for a high end residential. And this guy wants on this one side of his house a outdoor motion detector that will play a pre recorded message when it detects motion. Can anyone let me know of how to do this and what equipment.

let me clarify something I did not explain before. This does not have to be a all in one device. What I need is

motion detected outside ----> alarm out ----> pre-recorded message played for the suspect or passing squirrel to hear.

(your welcome for the detailed professional flowchart I created for you guys)

You can get all in one PIR with voice message, google for PIR with voice message. They let you record a short message, then play it back when the PIR is activated by motion.

Or you could use a high end PIR instead if needbe, and link that to a relay that activates a voice playback system linked to a seperate high powered amplifier to scare the pants of any intruder...

you could use a siren voice driver with a loud siren, then either use that along with an outdoor Optex Motion Detector or Beam, tied into an alarm system, or use a relay and backup battery, altronix power supply with sufficient Amps, and trigger the relay output to the Siren and Voice Driver with the Motion or Beam ..

Example of a Voice Driver..

http://www.stealthlabs.com/sirendrivers.html

Or you can use Voice Alert (http://www.voicealert.com/)

6-Zone Monitoring Capability

Customized Voice-Recordable Alerts

All Weather, Wireless PIR Sensor Transmitters

Multiple Beam Patterns for Optimal Detection

Adjustable Mounting, Beam Sensitivity, and Delay Timer

4 "C" Relays to Trigger Additional Devices

When a zone is breached, a signal is sent up to 1000 ft (300 ft through walls) to the remote Base Unit which plays one of six user voice-recorded messages identifying the zone.

Works nice with PTZ

Voice Alert motion--->base unit trigger out-->DVR--->PTZ

oh wow thats perfect. How the heck did I miss that on the website? Oh ya maybe its the fact I am an idiot.