rory

Lower End Stand Alone DVR

Ok, here's the deal guys. My investor wants us tp sell both Kalatel and then a lower end unit, to give options. We cannot go the PCI card route as well we want to get in an out, and do the jobs quick and easy, and have as stable a system as can get.

Anyway. so basically Im looking for an all in one unit. It does not have to have a CDRW. It does not have to have all the features of Kalatel, or PCI dvrs. It does need to have a farely good remote video option. It does have to be cheap. And, it does need to be available in the US from distributors. IT does have to be available on the East Coast, no manu's on the West Coats.

Provideo does not look like it will cut it, neither everfocus.

AVtech looks good, but who sells it in the US?

However, I do have a connection in Florida that could bring it in and store it in a bonded warehouse to then ship to us, if it is worth it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Rory

I'm not a big fan of AVTECH stuff. We have it in low end part of Vitek but when it comes to the better embedded we went with Nuvico. I'd look into that. Has USB 2.0 ports for CD/RW and they are working on a multi site remote software. I'd prefer you to buy the Vitek version of course but it is really the same thing. Check the Vitek site out for East Coast distributors.

But Vitek or Nuvico it is a good solid machine with features and decent pricing.

http://www.vitekcctv.com/Distributors.asp

yeah I was thinking about that also. Do you have a demo online that I can check out? Thats some good pricing, even cheaper than Provideo's, same 4 channel unit i think.

How about a comp unit to test )) JK!

Thanks

Rory

the 16 channel is cheap also!

Looks like something I could use for lower end. See thing is my investor wants something cheaper like these so we can sell to the lower end/retail as that will be the bread and butter in between our larger jobs.

Rory

hey herm,

make me up some kit prices with cheap bullet cameras, 4 and 16 channel versions, like with 2 and 4 cams, 10 and 16 cams. B/W and Color.

Something like that.

thanks.

Rory

Kool, I'm going to post them in the Dealer's Section.

rory, I need you to PM me shipping information so that I can talk to my shipping people about shipping discounts.

I posted this in another section but these guys have a decent low end standalone. I just got a sample of their 16-channel which isn't on the website with LAN and its cheap, cheap, cheap and it works. So far, but too soon to tell how long.

http://www.amexsecurity.com[/url]