moonloop

Choosing the right Security camera

Hallo all,
I am very frustrated as in the last few weeks i tried some cameras and non of them has the features I am looking for....
I would be very happy to get a recommendation from some professionals for a security camera.
First it has to be able to connect to my Synology NAS and work with the Surveillance Station.

The camera itself should :
1. Work with Wireless and LAN.
2. At least 2MP preferably 4MP
3. At least 100 degree view (it should be in the corner of the room, mounted to the ceiling corner and be able to record all the room).
4. Motion sensor
5. Night view.
6. Integrated microphone for recording the video with audio.

The camera should record around 10 hours a day straight and than for the rest of the day work only when triggered by a motion sensor. and should be available to purchase in Germany.

Any input would be very welcome. I can't find something that has all those features and getting completely crazy....

Thank you all in advanced !!!

7 minutes ago, firsarah said:

I reccomend you to try security bulb camera. They have all the features you described above and also are very reliable. https://geeklah.com/best-light-bulb-camera.html it's a guide on them, check this out. 

Nothing but junk ........ You have to leave light on ........it has to be a a good wifi location ........ There not a reliable security system