IrishAc

Hikvision login with computer

Hi 

I have installed cameras in two of my houses over the last few weeks , I have been using the mobile Hik-Connect app to remotely view and has been working great .

I installed a new ampr camera and need to login via a laptop to configure settings but cannot for the life of me find how to login successfully  . On my mobile app I logged in from day one via a mobile number and password don’t thibk I ever gave a email . After some research and YouTube videos I see I need to search my IP address in search bar and takes me to hikvision login page , but that’s as far that I can get ! When I try to use the details on the laptop that I have been using to login with the mobile app it’s saying wrong username and keeps locking me out . I have tried using default me such as admin , 12345 for logins but none are working ! Also via the mobile app if I select account settings it’s giving me a user name , which is a few letters and numbers mixed together computer made but even this user does not seem to be working 

I even tried creating a new hikvision account via there website but when I try to add my device via serial number it’s saying “operation failed , the device is added by other users “. I also clicked the forgot password on login page but is saying no answers is set for security questions and guid file verification seems not to be set either 

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get around this problem , I just need to login on a laptop once to adjust my ampr camera and then continue using the mobile app 99% of the time .

I used Swann system before and that took literally 5minutes to set up on laptop and mobile so I think I must be stuck in a glitch and can’t get past it without some inside knowledge 

Hope someone can see this as a easy fix 

thanks guys in advanced