corviarbob

wifi ip cam system question

i have a neighbor that has one of those ip cam systems the has the nvr and ip cams that are wifi and attach to each other. they are able to connect to the router so you could use an app the system has to view the cameras on the internet.  but what i need to find out is has anyone got one of these systems and use the tinycam app with it? i know the neighbor systems ip address and username and password and ports but at my house that is 25' from his base unit i can't get the tinycam app to see it. when the app scans. i even tried inputting the ip address and port and that failed.

i as because i'm leaning to getting a kkmoon 4 in 1 nvr system so i can use it on my analog cams and my foscam cams and have just one device, but if i can't see them on the tinycam app it will be pointless.  thanks

this is the kkmoon system i'm thinking about.     KKMOON 1080P H.265+ DVR 2.0MP CCTV Home IR Security Camera System Kit  

thanks for any help on this one.

Hi. Why is it important for use of tinycam. 

2 hours ago, corviarbob said:

one of those ip cam systems the has the nvr and ip cams that are wifi and attach to each other.

Having a system like this restricts you to using only there cameras 

not quite sure what you mean but if your asking why i want the device to work on tinycam is because i use tinycam app to view my cameras on a tablet and my phone at home and my phone when gone.  thanks.