Giovanni77

Impossible factory reset POE camera

Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I would like to ask those more experienced than me if there is a way to do the factory reset for this IP cam in the picture. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's software that perhaps could have been used is no longer available on the internet (this was the original link no longer available "www.amosec.com/ocx/ipcconfig.exe"). I searched for an internal hard reset button with no success. Anyone familiar with this PCB and what are the pins to use for hard reset? In your opinion, is there any other solution?
Thank you all

20220306_105957.thumb.jpg.09224ef4c78de97fcb14f262e92aefac.jpg

20220225_174244.jpg

20220306_105527.jpg

20220306_105606.jpg

20220306_110031.jpg

Hi

how far did you get before taking camera apart ?

your link to iP config has nothing to do with it

how far did you get with the local network connection 

1 hour ago, tomcctv said:

Hi

how far did you get before taking camera apart ?

your link to iP config has nothing to do with it

how far did you get with the local network connection 

Exploring the local network I can find the IP Cam and I can also see the images using an Onvif viewer. But unfortunately the IP Cam keeps a static IP address 192.168.1.251 and there is no way to change it. Perhaps a password has been set in the configuration. For this reason I assumed that a factory reset was absolutely necessary.

Ok 

I think your looking at everything wrong

yes your camera has a static iP (local) it needs that to work

are you looking for viewing remotely?

this will involve you setting up port forwarding with your cameras static IP

18 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Ok 

I think your looking at everything wrong

yes your camera has a static iP (local) it needs that to work

are you looking for viewing remotely?

this will involve you setting up port forwarding with your cameras static IP

Maybe I can't explain well.  All the ip cams connected to the NVR have acquired the same IP (192.168.1.251) and there is no way to modify it.  This means that the NVR is now able to display only one connected camera since the second would look for the same address.  All the IP cameras have memorized this same IP and it is not possible to change it even by setting DHCP.  This is why I wonder if it is possible that the cameras have acquired a setting and need a factory reset.

Ok. So you have more than one camera and connected to a nvr

this goes back to using the local iP of the camera ….. and it is not 192.168.1.251

this is assigned because all your cameras have the same settings under 192.168.0.1

you need to alter each camera and give them different IP address 

the only way of doing this is remove all cameras from nvr and connect them to a pc 

off your local network …. Your pc needs to be matching the iP cameras IP address 

192.168.0.x  and not 192.168.1.x or you can’t alter settings or use a net analyzer To alter your cameras

5 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Ok. So you have more than one camera and connected to a nvr

this goes back to using the local iP of the camera ….. and it is not 192.168.1.251

this is assigned because all your cameras have the same settings under 192.168.0.1

you need to alter each camera and give them different IP address 

the only way of doing this is remove all cameras from nvr and connect them to a pc 

off your local network …. Your pc needs to be matching the iP cameras IP address 

192.168.0.x  and not 192.168.1.x or you can’t alter settings or use a net analyzer To alter your cameras

I tried to do what you write but the ip cameras have the ip blocked and do not acquire any other value.  I also tried to change it with Onvif Device Manager but it gets an error when I try to change the configuration.  I think that for some reason the ip cameras have been locked perhaps with a password.

7 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Ok how did you change your pc IP address ?

I understand that it is hard to believe but I have tried to connect the ip cameras to the local network with metric 192.168.0.x but in this case the ip camera does not acquire any ip and I cannot find it on the network.  I then changed my network metrics by setting 192.168.1.x and in this way the ip camera acquires address 192.168.1.251 and I can therefore see it.  I also tried to set the rule in the router via the mac address of the ip camera but it fails.  I repeat that the camera has memorized this damn address and there is no way to change it.  I need to reset.