wilkspt

Hikvision - DS-7616NI-E2 / 16P - Add camera

I have a Hikvision DS-7616NI-E2 / 16P with 3.4.96 build 171128 firmware. I am trying to add another camera but keep getting a Network Unreachable error on the NVR and in iVMS-4200 it is error 1602. "Camera is disabled or not connected. Error code iVMS-4200.Video.C.exe[1602].)"

I have tried multiple configurations within the NVR and iVMS neither method provides any promising results. If I go to the camera IP, I can see the stream just fine. It just wont connect to the NVR like I need it to. I have 10 functional cameras running but have 3 more to get connected which is proving to be a total pain in the r45 jack.

Anyone have any guides or info they can send this way to help me get these things running? The camera I am working with right now is a HES328-TD-2.8. 

Hi. Your nvr has a lot of limitations and it sounds like your asking it to do more than it can

4k h265 on a 6mp h264 nvr 

but unfortunately running 13 cameras also means you need to down grade the resolution 

first go into new camera direct (not on nvr)

alter resolution down to 2 or 4 mp and also change its compression from h265 to h264

and then try and connect the camera

this is the problem with hikvision it does not have a long life span