Sign in to follow this  
stella06

Intro!

I am curios about a black Pomchi photo that I have recently take randomly.

But many people are not believing that it's really a Pomchi. So It's also confused

me. Let me know do a black pomchi really exist?

8 hours ago, stella06 said:

I am curios about a black Pomchi photo that I have recently take randomly.

But many people are not believing that it's really a Pomchi. So It's also confused

me. Let me know do a black pomchi really exist?

Hi yes it’s a DOG 

how many channels does it have  what’s maximum pixels can it have ? 🙂

Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to ask this question as I'm not good with all this stuff so apologies. My father have got a floureon cctv box that runs 4 . 720 cameras from. I can't find a serial number and there's nothing on the box with any numbers helping me find out what box it is. Saturday evening we noticed that there wasn't a picture on the monitor however it wasn't completely blank. It still shows the time and date in all 4 boxes but there's no pictures. Can someone please point me in the right direction as to the problem as I have surfed the net and all the videos are not the box we have. Thanks for taking the time to read me message and hopefully help us. Kind regards kelly

My father have got a floureon cctv box that runs 4 . 720 cameras from. I can't find a serial number and there's nothing on the box with any numbers helping me find out what box it is.

Nox Vidmate VLC