Caporeira

R80XD50-PQ - pass and firmware

I have 5MP WiFi IP Camera
Model: N8-500W
Version: R80XD50-PQ

What is the user and password to Web Interface ?
Where can I find the latest firmware ?

1 hour ago, Caporeira said:

I have 5MP WiFi IP Camera
Model: N8-500W
Version: R80XD50-PQ

What is the user and password to Web Interface ?
Where can I find the latest firmware ?

Hi that camera is called the icsee Wi-Fi smart camera

the questions your asking sounds like you have come across the camera secondhand

as you need the qr code to activate it and if it has already been used then you won’t find the password unless you have the login details from last owner

not to be mixed up with iP cctv camera …. It is a Wi-Fi smart camera new they cost $22

so don’t expect much from it 

icsee is part of the xmeye company so I strongly recommend you read the privacy policy on the App Store or play store 

it tracks your mobile / tracks internet usage/ and sends you adverts via the cloud storage you use to access the camera (all back to china)

18 hours ago, tomcctv said:

Hi that camera is called the icsee Wi-Fi smart camera

the questions your asking sounds like you have come across the camera secondhand

as you need the qr code to activate it and if it has already been used then you won’t find the password unless you have the login details from last owner

not to be mixed up with iP cctv camera …. It is a Wi-Fi smart camera new they cost $22

so don’t expect much from it 

icsee is part of the xmeye company so I strongly recommend you read the privacy policy on the App Store or play store 

it tracks your mobile / tracks internet usage/ and sends you adverts via the cloud storage you use to access the camera (all back to china)

Thank you for your help.

I'm the first owner and I have access to camera over icsee.

Personally I'm using Tiny Cam pro and IP Cam Pro from Google market.

I want to remove icsee, and on first step disable DHCP on this camera and set static IP address.

Where can I find QR-Code to activate camera or login and password to use Webinterface?

50 minutes ago, Caporeira said:

I want to remove icsee, and on first step disable DHCP on this camera and set static IP address.

Where can I find QR-Code to activate camera or login and password to use Webinterface?

Hi. You should know we’re the qr code is if you have set it up … you can’t set it up without 

also you can’t remove xmeye software (icsee) it’s a built in p2p 

the qr code is on your mobile device and you place qr infront of camera lens

smart cameras are not iP cctv cameras