Hi

I currently have an IC Realtime NVR from the UK , model STORM-1s-16128 , which is no longer outputting any video , the NVR is powered up and HDD lights flashing 

I have contacted IC Realtime in the UK to see if they will look at it and repair it , however they are saying that as its over 10 years old they will not accept it back , does anyone out

there know anyone that is willing to take a look and see if they can fix it ?

Thanks

John

vt.PNG

Edited by John-tech
Added photos

Hi. It’s not worth it to pay for old systems to work 

Ic used dahua units …. Which yours is

its sounds like the units software has gone corrupt 

With age of unit installing newer software would not work as hardware is too old

Hi

I'm told that UK IC Realtime don't use the Dahua units ( I know in the US they do) , I take your point on the repair , however the NVR

cost over  8000 GBP  , so I'm reluctant to just throw it in the bin without even trying to get it looked at.

As per my original post its the STORM-1s-16128 

IC-Realtime-STORM-1s-16128.pdf (icrealtime.ie)

John

That is 100% a dahua 128 …… Ic always used dahua even the apps are rebadged dahua 

also I used to deal with Ic for years till they went into liquidation in 2016

how long have you had the recorder the storm is a 8mp so it can only be a year or so old ???????? 

I think yours is 8 years old 

Hi Tom

thanks for the feedback , there is no label on the NVR to ascertain the model number , so I guessed that it was an Storm by what the NVR looks like , I can’t access the UI , so I can’t verify it from the software , so you could well be correct that my NVR is a rebadged Dahua 

I’ve attached a couple of photos of it front and rear , perhaps it can be identified from these photos ?

If it is a Dahua , same question , is anyone willing to have a look at it to see if it can be brought back to life ?

john

B30581CF-7511-4783-BD8A-05D2305366D9.png

2C69F2FE-B841-40E2-959F-E1EF5A4AB2DD.png

Hi … yes by your photos it is 100% a dahua 128 channel nvr 

the plug in the centre top is there as dahua badge removed

what does the system do if anything ?

and we’re are you based 

how many cameras do you have 

Hi

ok , so if it’s a Dahua , maybe good news ?

the system powers on , there are green lights illuminated against every Hard Disk ( 16 in total ) the internal fans are running , the power button is illuminated ( blue led ) , but there is a right light led against the warning triangle on the front . 

there are approx 48 IP cameras attached to a powered  switch , all of which are showing network connections , the switch is connected to the NVR .

I have plugged in a monitor to every HDMI port and also the VGA port and am unable to get a signal .

System is installed in Rugby , West Midlands . England .

Edit

Photo attached of the front screen , the display says “No Sync” 

455D2F04-9687-4FC5-8D2B-444C1FE9D72E.png

Hi now you have shown the screen yes it’s a dahua nvr6000

and no sync can also mean out of range are you using the remote app ? Also what monitor are you using and connection type vga or hdmi 

monitor type is a problem with some early dahua units ….. if the monitor settings are changed then video goes out of range and you will need a HD tv plugged in to lower the range 

but yes it’s worth getting working …… I go past your area every few weeks but I think we can get you back up and running without a visit

Hi 
we have lost the details for the remote app , so sadly have no access , we have tried connecting a pc monitor and a HD tv to both the HDMI and the vga connectors .

your offer to help is greatly appreciated , I”ll PM you my contact details .

John