Sign in to follow this  
maysani

out put from BNC to TV

please bear with me I am new to this forum and hoping that I am posting this in the right place

my DVR type is a HD-Vision and has 3 outputs; VGA, HDMI and V-out (BNC)

I appreciate help with the following;

the HDMI is not working when connected top a TV or monitor and I do not know when, any help would be highly appreciated.

when I connect V-out(BNC) via normal TV Cable from the DRV to my TV I get no signal , I do not know why?

Hi your problem is showing the dvr is dead 

if you connected to hdmi and have no picture then this can be either your resolution is out of range and will show nothing on monitor.

vga connection has no resolution settings so you should be getting image on monitor

video out …. Also has no settings so should show image on monitor …… so your problem points to no image on any outputs ……. So either bad dvr or wrong or bad dvr power supply

• Thanks 1

many thank for the help. the DVR is currently connected to 4 CCTV cameras and displaying a clear picture via vga interface. what i an trying to achieve is to get the DVR V-out (BNC) working so that i can feed the signal to my home TV cabling network so that i can connect a tv on the other side of the house  (a way from the DVR) to see the image from 4 cameras.     is  there a way to achieve this?