Hard to believe I registered here in 2011, I was in the electrical business and we had stated doing camera installs but got so busy with electrical we didn't end up doing many installs, mostly CCTV and a few IP setups, plus a lot of folks just went with Ring devices etc. Anyway in the past 13 years I haven't really kept up on the tech and I retired in 2019 but here is what I am looking for:

I would like to monitor a roundabout intersection in front of my house 24/7. For 14 years or more I have had a POE ACTI camera doing this connected to a PC but having issues now. I would like to go with one or two new cameras and an NVR. I would like decent resolution but not sure at what point the extra cost is not worth another tiny gain, not looking for a plate reader. The distance is about 50-60 feet from the camera location to the target area, and the camera(s) will be mounted at 14' in height. Exposed to full weather and the Arizona desert Summers. My budget is not really that tight, but like I explained don't want to spend a lot on diminishing returns. Fixed cameras are fine, no need for PTZ.

Looking for suggestions and much appreciated.

Hi it’s over priced and it’s cheaper to buy two cameras to do the same job 

two separate cameras gives a little more protection were as the dahua dull cam one problem and both cameras go down at same time seperate cameras at least one will still be working and you save money