ak357

What is the best software for Arecont cameras ?

I know that our software from Alnet support the full line of Arecont vision, we have been doing business with them since they started. We support all of their cameras, and control all the advanced features right from our software. I work for them, i am telling you what we can do. Just another product to consider.

NUUO SCB-IP+ Series support Arecont Cameras.

i am having issues with NUUO connecting to any of all the IP cam model AV makes. I dont see Arecont Vision listed in the drop down list. I can ping and open the web interface for all the models. I have been working on it all day and it just does not seem to work. i have SCB-3004 and SCBIP4. I have also downloaded the latest upgrade for NUUO.

thanks

Wavestore have probably the best software solution on the planet for recording IP and megapixel CCTV cameras.

The software is Linux based, and will shortly be available as a ghost disk to convert a conventional pc into a fully blown bahemoth of a DVR.

Each server can record up to 32 IP and megapixel cameras, and multiple servers can be seamlessly integrated into an enormous CCTV system with many thousands of cameras.

I have not posted enough replies to formally list my web site address, but if you google search for "Puls Limited", you will find tons of information about the Wavestore digital video recorders.

There is also an on-line demonstration of a live unit, for you to play with.