Rebco

Viewing cameras on pocket pc

hi guys, Has anyone had any experience viewing the cameras on a Pocket pc. Geovision has the download for windows ce but it does it work with Windows Mobile

The Gview works on pocket pc and phones (I use it on the UTStarcom PDA phone). The new program which just came out (GViewV2) is much better, but it only works with 8.1.

I want to use Gview V2 but my GV-600 8 cam only runs up to 7.x as I understand it.

There was an upgrade available a while ago but my vendor never got back to me with pricing info. Does anyone know if a descent upgrade path still exists from a 7.x GV-600 v3.01 card to one that will run 8.x?

The Geovision software updates have been the worst part of the Geovision experience in my opinion. First the chip upgrade, then the dongle, now you have to upgrade the card completely as I understand it, just to run the latest version of the software.

Thankfully regular video card manufacturers don't do that. I realize it's because of piracy but I'm getting really sick of all the hardware updates to keep up with the latest versions of the Geovision software. Am I the only one in this situation? Anyone else who has gone through this, or know what options I have? Thanks

if you contact:

ezcctv.com

01462 708820

they should be able to get the card upgraded it might cost you now as geovision have now stopped the upgrade program which is pants.

as i no they used offer free upgrades