TOMCAT22

Cyberdome wiring diagram

Hi

I have recently purchased a Cyberdome 25x day/nite camera (without the dome) with PTZ attachment. Problem is I dont have any information on the pinouts from the blue control board connector. I have

looked at the installation instructions and tech manuals but cant find an answer. Can anyone help ?

Regards.

Gary.

I have attached a photo of the connector in question.

P1010429.JPG.ad79823bad925fbeaf259717d6bccc20.JPG

Hi

I have recently purchased a Cyberdome 25x day/nite camera (without the dome) with PTZ attachment. Problem is I dont have any information on the pinouts from the blue control board connector. I have

looked at the installation instructions and tech manuals but cant find an answer. Can anyone help ?

Regards.

Gary.

I have attached a photo of the connector in question.

Normally if you do have the installation manual, it is already there... clearly showing how to connect everything... You either do not have it or using something older version.

What is the product code of your CyberDome? Since GE went through many changes in the recent months, there is a very good chance that what you have and what you need are two different things... Once you can identify the product code, you can get the info from their website... all you have to do is to login, put the product code and everything has to do with that product code will be available to you... and if that does not work, then we will dig up the info from our arsenal of papers...

Come on guys,someone must have experience of Cyberdomes !

yeah did one, but just plugged the cat5 cable in and it was good to go

I don't know the pinout, I've never traced them. That connector fits into a slot in the housing, and I've never seen anything for making a custom connection. You could try GE tech support, or check local dealers to see if you can get a housing.