Deluxecctv.com

Spy equipment manufactures

Does anyone know any good spy equipment manufactures out there? I can't seem to find any. I am looking for one that carries bug detectors, lie detectors, voice changers, and general spy gear.

You probably won't find any reputable "spy gear" OEMs who sell their products to the general public or private industry. The "good" stuff is sold strictly to the LE and intel communities. Why would they risk compromise of their hardware and techniques, not to mention their customers? You just won't find it....

Normic

There are quite a few companies out there that sell the type of equipment you are looking for. One is The Spy Store. I have not bought any of there equipment but have heard good things from people that have.

So where do people like the spy store find thier products? Just curious to where I can find this stuff. I am looking for the manufactuer. I don't want someone who sells it at retail prices. Thanks

Most buy from Asia, either direct or from distributors in their country (eg. the US). Alibaba is good place to start looking for distros and manufacturers.