Geovision keeps shafting us and although I want to keep them, unless they come up with an exclusive deal with us I am afraid we are going to have to drop them.

This goes out to you Alan if yor still around, what PCI cards are good on the market, the beauty of Australia is that there are not too many true wholesalers so that if everyone has one good brand there must be a few good ones still around.

Comart, Magic Radar, Idis, Skyiew and others are already sewn up.. it is going to be hard to find something that comes close to Geo, but the time has really come to have a much harder look.

If anyone knows of a big player that is not represented here yet then please let me know!

Neosyst's cards are very good. Wide range of products and good prices on volume purchases.

http://www.neosyst.com/eng/index.asp

I think safeland has a good product although I haven't tested it, but downloaded their software and it has a great GUI and is easy to use. A nice advantage is that it takes control over your desktop with it's own desktop GUI, limitting user's access to the windows system. They also seems strong on the networking side, providing applications for remote controling and monitoring multiple stations.

http://www.safeland.co.kr/eng/main/index.htm

For neosyst demo, click on the image says "DVR 1". A web-based GUI pops up, but it doesn't show any video for me. I've tested this card at my lab.

Safeland doesn't have a demo on their site.

You can contact both of them, I'm sure they can provide a demo site.

i tested the neo software, but ofcourse no card to really test with. i tried the demo too, there is video in the pop up, but very dark.

i emailed them for more info.

thanks