galen

Heater /Blower kit

I didn't want to high-jack the mini-dome post so here is my question: Does anyone know if I can get a kit for an environmental housing like the one at the top of the index page on the right? I ordered a few without them and in my local area it's just too cold without them. I guess I could use them inside but not much call for inside housing. I can install the blower and heater but the little board is what I'm coming up short on.

Are you looking for just the heater strip? What type of camera housing is this going in? PTZ or fixed housing? If you need a heater strip, what are the dimentions? Thanks

Its just like the one on the banner just above. The ads rotate, but its on the right side. I need the heater strip blower and the little board that converts the 24 volts to 12volts for the fan. Its what is in any housing. Its not a big deal though. I could use them with dummy cameras. I'm not a big fan of dummy cameras housing1bx4.gif

Is it possible to build your own board with a 12 volt regulator, bridge rectifier, electrolytic cap, and the other various parts and put it on wire wrap board and solder the components?

I figured you had some various boards laying about on some shelves and you would be able to get your parts from them for free. Do you really need the board? Can you put all of the parts together and place a heatshrink over the componets?