scorpion

Hello Everyone!

Hello! My name is Scorpion. I will soon be asking for access in to the dealer section. What qualifications will I need in order to have access?

I can send you a photo of me standing tippy toe on one leg on a 6 foot ladder with a dewalt in one hand, and camera in the other, a mouth full of screws, a monitor under one arm, diagonal cutters in one pocket, a ten in one tool in the other pocket and a crimping tool tucked under my chin!

Ha! Ha! I'm only kidding! I would never use a monitor! I would rather take 20 trips back to the monitor to see if I got the view right!!!!!!

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by Guest

Welcome scorpion. Don't count on getting in the dealer section to soon. I've got a web site, tools, every kind of permit you can think of and its still not enough. I gave up on it. I don't think its necessary to have access. You can ask about anything you want in any of the many forums that pertain to what you want to discuss. You just can't discuss dealer pricing. I don't think its smart to discuss that with anyone anyway.

Hey guys, for access to the dealer section please contact the admin, larry (PM him via one of the links) though there is not much action there.

Thanks Galen, and Rory.

I thought all of the action was in the dealer section! All this time I thought I was missing out! I was begining to fill like the last guy picked from two teams! I feel a little let down that not much happens in the dealer section.

Everyone has been more then helpful. Even beyond my expectations! I appreciate it very much. How did they learn their craft in the old days with all of the secret handshakes and layers of secrecy? If you really wanted to be a block mason did you have to go shake someone down?