I need to make recommendations for a jewelry retail store. The owner wants the best clarity. The cieling is about 8 feet high and the showcases are about 3 feet high. What he wants is to be able to see when a piece of jewelry is taken out and put on the showcase. The current system, the picture quality is not the best. The cameras pointing to the showcases, is kind of blurry.

Thinking of recommending Nuvico NVDV3-8000N with 500 gb hard drive and some high end Nuvico cameras.

Regards

I need to make recommendations for a jewelry retail store. The owner wants the best clarity. The cieling is about 8 feet high and the showcases are about 3 feet high. What he wants is to be able to see when a piece of jewelry is taken out and put on the showcase. The current system, the picture quality is not the best. The cameras pointing to the showcases, is kind of blurry.

Thinking of recommending Nuvico NVDV3-8000N with 500 gb hard drive and some high end Nuvico cameras.

Regards

I would go with mega pixel camera in centre of the store with 360 degree

coverage if it's possible

I would go with mega pixel camera in centre of the store with 360 degree coverage if it's possible

Or possibly multiple 180* setups.

Plus I would back them up with several overhead shots from inexpensive BW bullets.

If you try to go analog you will wind up installing tons of cams.

It just depends on the floorplan and the bang:buck calculations.