texasdyme

best camera and complete system source

What exactly are you looking for being part of a complete system? How many cameras, what type of cameras (minidomes, brick cameras, etc...). What type of DVR can you use (PC based or embedded types)?

What exactly are you looking for being part of a complete system? How many cameras, what type of cameras (minidomes, brick cameras, etc...). What type of DVR can you use (PC based or embedded types)?

I have a couple of requests for 4 to 8 indoor/outdoor cameras with a DVR that is accessible via ip. I've found them at scdlink, but not sure if they're the right source or not.

I use scdlink. I have never had any problems.

Buy the hard drives local to you as they charge way to much for them.

I do not like the DVR 4002. The DVR 4004/4005 has a power supply problem. One out of ten will crash, and burn.

I do not like the DVR4009. It is great for cheapo budgets, but now there are better options for the same price. For the money stick with the entry level AVTech DVRs.

The DVR4007 used to be great for the money. Buy the AVTech entry level DVRs that are on the market now.

The DVR4015 / 8015 / 1615 is Great!

The DVR4016/4017 is great!

The DVR 1601 / 1614 is good.

Customer service has been good to me.

I am mostly buying from cctvoutlet nowadays because they are one day shipping from me. SCD is three days from me.