rdawg

anyone selling any color cameras and lens

Can anyone give me a gret deal on a few color camers and lenses in good working order?

No problems at this end... Few questions..

Do you want MiniDome version cameras with camera and lens already built in or fixed camera (sometimes referred to as brick camera) with separate lens?

Do you want b&w, color, day/night or color with WDR (wide dynamic range)?

Indoor or Outdoor?

It may seem that above questions may be confusing but they are not... By asking these type of questions it always results to solid solutions..

If you can describe where you want these cameras installed, then I am sure you will have many good answers from this forum.

please check here [edit by mod-store link removed]

as you don`t have specification of cameras and lens,we can only supply your a list for your reference.

if you tell where would you like to install the camera,and how long ,how wide would you like the lens to be viewed,it would be easier to give your some suggestion.

If you could supply more details of the cameras and lens you need,such as working area,working condition,what these items you use for,etc.believe you can get the best answer.

I buy my products from www.CCTVMegaStore.com. I been very happy with their products and prices. Talk to Nick and I am sure he can work out a good deal for you. As of yesterday he had some new 1/3 Sony High res cameras which they order as sample from Taiwan. Nick is trying to finish those cameras as they don't carry those cameras since they have another model camera which is similar mfg/ssembled in Taiwan by iLink. I bought 10 inferred outdoor cameras last month and they are working real well especially for the price I got it for. hope this helps out.