dubwiser

Stuck on camera selection

To much going on for the end of the week I guess, we have a good one on our site, the PVBHRDNDV-36IR. Hope this helps, have a good weekend,

I don't know who is who or what happened to who when but we all here want this crap to stop. So press charges, go find his @ss or whatever but take this issue (CCTV_Suppliers>Securitymaster) somewhere else.

Collin, your approach in handling this situation is fine with me. I can tell you however that holding a blind eye like this one is not a smart move. You are one of the moderators and we respect that and if this is how you want to handle this situation, then I have nothing else to tell you. Any member, regardless which forum you attend, that has gone out of their ways to hurt other members, scam them out of their money should be identified to keep greatness that this as well as other forums share in their respective industries. Overtime however by allowing this type of behavior can and will cause degradation of trust and integrity, thus causing people to question validity on what this forum and others are in place in the first place.

I have nothing against anyone nor you personally nor I will say that you action is right or wrong. You have your direction to follow as moderator and we have ours to be a member. Protecting identities of people of course is one of your responsibilities and that again is your prerogative. But nowhere here it states that anybody that is screwing somebody or had done it before is not welcome and that this forum respects honesty and integrity of all members, which should not apply to Hermin.

Every other forum have rules not to get out of line and not to keep anyone that has done illegal business and there are very tough protocols against people like Hermin. If you choose to keep him already knowing who he was and still is, then it is your decision and not what members really want.

If you feel that this action from my part warrants extreme move to remove me from this forum, then please let me know. Either way, nothing will stop me or anyone else to pursue people who are scam artists and criminals that should stay out of this as well as other forums. Integrity does count now and ever when handling situation like this and again, it is your and other moderators call what you think is appropriate.

Hiding behind new user names to continue their dirty work is not what I like to see, rather identify and make an example for any future attempts from anyone that has done or intends to do the same.

Hermin, people know who you are and there is nothing you can do to stop that!

Colin, in conclusion, you tell me what you want to do and I will honor that!

It's all good. Im gonna run Sony 473s.....thats right, the home of the Walkman. Forget the no namer garbage.

You beat me to it. I was just about to recommend that camera.

For a name brand camera, that sony is unbeatable. We installed tons of those when they first came out a couple years back.

Just noticed you changed your mind on that to a bullet.

Yes, I dig that camera........the reason I switched over to a bullet is ease of installation. I have to get these locations equipped in a limited amount of time which means less time to attach a lens and focus, etc, etc.

You're right about the cost efficiency of Sony cameras. Im a big fan of that 473. The 453 would probably be the box cam choice because D/N is not a necessity.

thx.

I don't know who is who or what happened to who when but we all here want this crap to stop. So press charges, go find his @ss or whatever but take this issue (CCTV_Suppliers>Securitymaster) somewhere else.

Collin, your approach in handling this situation is fine with me. I can tell you however that holding a blind eye like this one is not a smart move. You are one of the moderators and we respect that and if this is how you want to handle this situation, then I have nothing else to tell you. Any member, regardless which forum you attend, that has gone out of their ways to hurt other members, scam them out of their money should be identified to keep greatness that this as well as other forums share in their respective industries. Overtime however by allowing this type of behavior can and will cause degradation of trust and integrity, thus causing people to question validity on what this forum and others are in place in the first place.

I have nothing against anyone nor you personally nor I will say that you action is right or wrong. You have your direction to follow as moderator and we have ours to be a member. Protecting identities of people of course is one of your responsibilities and that again is your prerogative. But nowhere here it states that anybody that is screwing somebody or had done it before is not welcome and that this forum respects honesty and integrity of all members, which should not apply to Hermin.

Every other forum have rules not to get out of line and not to keep anyone that has done illegal business and there are very tough protocols against people like Hermin. If you choose to keep him already knowing who he was and still is, then it is your decision and not what members really want.

If you feel that this action from my part warrants extreme move to remove me from this forum, then please let me know. Either way, nothing will stop me or anyone else to pursue people who are scam artists and criminals that should stay out of this as well as other forums. Integrity does count now and ever when handling situation like this and again, it is your and other moderators call what you think is appropriate.

Hiding behind new user names to continue their dirty work is not what I like to see, rather identify and make an example for any future attempts from anyone that has done or intends to do the same.

Hermin, people know who you are and there is nothing you can do to stop that!

Colin, in conclusion, you tell me what you want to do and I will honor that!

CCTV_Suppliers You are right ! Thank You for Your good job !

We lost a lot of money with Hermin Sanchez a few years ago. Befor he had SHSComputers company.

So I agree with You that it is not a good idea to do business with Hermin.

Good luck !