tesc_cctvpro

Buyers Groups

I once formed and belonged to a consumer electronics buyers group - we imported directly from eastern factories as a group.

Does anybody know if any such group exists for purchasing CCTV equipment from the east.

Brandon

Hi, have you had any luck finding a security product buyers group? If not it may be time to create one?

Would you be willing to participate if we put a group together?

I once formed and belonged to a consumer electronics buyers group - we imported directly from eastern factories as a group.

Does anybody know if any such group exists for purchasing CCTV equipment from the east.

Brandon

I work for a CCTV company in China,we purchasing CCTV equipment from a lot of companies for the company which come from USA,Europe,I think you can send a mail to me for detail kingcctv # gmail dot com

I think this is a great ideal count me in, Also take a look at gobalsource (dot) com as a source for cctv suppliers.

I think this is a great ideal count me in, Also take a look at gobalsource (dot) com as a source for cctv suppliers.

Actually there are many suppliers in this site are trade companies, only you give them money whatever you want they can give you, business exists risk ,the most important thing stay alert and have a contaction in your source area