low-voltage-sub

22-500' rolls of siamese coax RG59/u + 18 AWG 2/C cl2 sale

We have twenty two 500' rolls of RG59/U + 18 AWG 2/C type cl2 for sale. Will sale for $65 per roll or $1250 for whole lot. Buyer pays all shipping charges for cable will pallet if you buy lot.

We have twenty two 500' rolls of RG59/U + 18 AWG 2/C type cl2 for sale. Will sale for $65 per roll or $1250 for whole lot. Buyer pays all shipping charges for cable will pallet if you buy lot.

Do you have specs for these cables? How much of this cable do you have total? I will be interested the entire lot... as long as the specs are good.

Genesis Cable P/N 5013 RG/59U, 20 AWG CCTV Premium + 18AWG 2/C E175106, (UL) Type CL2 75C Sunlight Resistant. I have 21 rolls of white with 500' per roll of this type. 1 Black roll with like specs which is 20 AWG core and 95% copper braid. If your interested we also have 32 rolls (500' per roll except for one that has 700'-800' off of 1000' roll same price) of plenum coax with like specs but is CL2P/CMP rated.

The email link seems to work so you can reach me that way. I tried it earlier and it worked fine from this user name that I had to create. For some reason I'm locked out with the low-voltage-sub user name. How can I contact the administrator so I can get this fixed? And before everyone gets confused when I stated earlier that the "700'-800' roll was the same price." I meant that it will be the same price as the other 500' plenum rated rolls. Plenum rated 500' rolls are $95.00 per roll or $2750 for the lot of thirty two plenum rolls.

Thanks for your interest.