executivecctv

hi end dome camera mount

I have mounted that exact camera, both on an inside ceiling, and on a wall. They tilt on several axis to be able to move in many directions. What is the need for a mount? They mount themselves very well.

where can i get a camera mount for this dome?

I have a camera that is visually identical to this. I just have it bolted cirectly to a brick wall under an eave. You can loosen the set-screw and aim it wherever you want it. The housing of the camera is made up of multiple concentric rings (one with a u-shaped cutout) that can be turned/twisted to any angle. I like the camera, gives a nice picture.

I feel left out! Ditto!

If it is a vari focal camera then it is the greatest friend to an installer!

Great all around "problem" solver!

I'll have to post some pictures/video, as I have the exact ( I think) camera, watching my front door. 3.6mm lens. SonyCCD. I love it for the price !! Everywhere I put these, customers love them. I will post some video on Youtube of these. I had to mount it on its' side, as I got a better shot that way.

If I had to find a mount for this camera, I would just make one. Flat piece of sheet metal, mount camera to it with 2 screws, drill 2 holes in other end of metal, secure it to wall/ceiling with 2 more screws. Of course I would use Stainless Steel if I were outdoors. Would take about 15 minutes to make a mount.

I have sold many of this type both fixed lens and varifocal. They are great camera as you can mount them almost anywhere. There are screw holes in the base, remove the lock ring, (loosen the lock screw(s) and unscrew it), which will free the camera from the base allowing access to the screw holes.

Below picture is a pair of the fixed lens type mounted to a cinder block building.

irdome.JPG

One way or another, you always pay for what you get!

I guess since you mentioned Apexcctv first, I will go ahead and state that Apex is where I get them from. I normally use the fixed 3.6mm lens on residential applications, but that is just my preference. I have used these in many small businesses also, both inside and outside. I have one watching my front porch right now. I did a "test" with about 6 different cameras, all around the same price range, same lens, etc. For the price, I just can't beat it. I have narrowed my residential cameras down to 3, just because of my tests. 2 of them are from Apex. The 3rd, excellent little bullet cam, is from Deluxecctv. I have 4 of them on my home.

I guess since you mentioned Apexcctv first, I will go ahead and state that Apex is where I get them from. I normally use the fixed 3.6mm lens on residential applications, but that is just my preference. I have used these in many small businesses also, both inside and outside. I have one watching my front porch right now. I did a "test" with about 6 different cameras, all around the same price range, same lens, etc. For the price, I just can't beat it. I have narrowed my residential cameras down to 3, just because of my tests. 2 of them are from Apex. The 3rd, excellent little bullet cam, is from Deluxecctv. I have 4 of them on my home.

CCTV Imports sell the same thing oddly enough I seen, I've used them myself in a couple applications and there still working just fine after about 1 1/2 years now. Definitely a great camera!

Good luck with them,

John