jaiuk

Advice and Assistance! - UK

Hi

I am after a 4 cameras system upto 480tvl or 520tvl

IR to 30 metres each, and a DVR that allows me to record, view and email based on motion detection. I dont want special software to be able toview the cameras remotely as this makes it useless in all honesty....also DVD RW and USB and the usuals are required (500gb+ HDD capability housing)

Now looking around Geovision standalone DVR units seem to pop up...but I am not sure if they are the best?...So I am looking for a steer?

In terms of cameras, as said 480tvl \ 520tvl as I need day\night. Now something a retailer told me was "True Colour" definition in the Cameras?...Is this really required?....

If anyone can assist me on some suitable models that would be awesome as I dont want to get ripped off!...

Jai

UK

Am sure that you will get as many different choices as ther are models of DVR, everyone has a different favorite. Nuvico has a good IR bullet that would work and the NVDV4 is a good DVR (IMO). Hope this helps.

I can recommend a geovision PC Dvr system, they work well, and being pc based are upgradeable etc.

Is it the EZ-Vision Pro?

Do you knwo of any UK places that do them?