rory

Coming to America

end of this week for a couple days, anyone in the Miami Beach area, let me know.

You are giving me only few days man... Why don't you arrange to come Southern California?

Going to Miami for medical reasons, so cant goto Cali.

Anyway, been trying to get a hotel but its near impossible so may need to put it off until next week. There is a boat show in Miami Beach this weekend, places are full and or expensive right now.

Going to Miami for medical reasons, so cant goto Cali.

Anyway, been trying to get a hotel but its near impossible so may need to put it off until next week. There is a boat show in Miami Beach this weekend, places are full and or expensive right now.

Try www.hotwire.com

Might not be the best place but you will prolly find one...

Thanks, checking it out now. Have basically called tons of hotels so far directly and havent found anything, will see what this search brings up.

Oh the Humanity!

Cant get a hotel until next week due to some boat show ..

so .. coming to america .. next week

Thanks for the Michigan offer ... think I will wait until Summer though

Ok lets try this again .. anyone on the forum from the Miami area, I need advise on where to stay, close to computer stores and a mall .. thanks!!

Been searching all over but its hard to tell what is a good area or what is crime ridden ..

Ok lets try this again .. anyone on the forum from the Miami area, I need advise on where to stay, close to computer stores and a mall .. thanks!!

Been searching all over but its hard to tell what is a good area or what is crime ridden ..

Crime ridden area's in Miami? Say it isn't so!

Actually I hear ya, We stayed in Aventura back in November. I sat next to a cop on the plane and he had me all paranoid as he was pointing out the bad areas on the map. Luckily he approved of the Hampton Inn we were staying at...

So I guess my only suggestion is to look on a map and start calling hotels on the outlining areas. All the "Miami" addressed hotels will fill with out of towners before the surrounding areas. Aventura was only about 10 minutes from the airport and has a big mall right there. As a matter of fact our install was at the mall!

Good luck with the appointment. Hope it is nothing serious.

Yep thanks ,, checked all over that area too, everything there is either over $200 a night or booked out .. looks like it will be Miami Beach and just try to catch a bus to Aventura or Mall of americas this trip over .. next time it will have to be Boca or Ft Lauderdale ..

Hey Rory the "Mall of America" is in the fine state of Minnesota, and lucky for you we're finally above zero this week!

Disclaimer: Windchill temperature may still be well below zero degrees. While air temps may be above zero during the day, that does not guarentee temps will remain that way at night. Temperatures subject to fast and high value swings.

HEY Rory!

I tried to kick the dog out of her doghouse so that I could lay down some new carpet for you.

The dog likes her her airconditioning around 78 degrees.

The dog is a hustler so do not expect much time on the doghouse pool table.

She used to crank up the tv sound surround but she busted the speakers when she over clipped them. Well at least the tv has speakers!

She sleeps with the tv on. I thinks she uses it as a night light. I hope that does not bother you to much!

The hot tub has a lot of dog hair in it, but you can scoop it out with the net before you get in.

It is not a bad place considering it is 3 feet by 6 feet, and 3 feet tall!!!

If it gets to windy you can just pick up the house and turn the door downwind!

I hope you two don't mind sharing!!

At least it will be rent free for you!

Give me a call when you get in to town!!

Ouch, the Dog House

Sounds like fun, but I just checked the map earlier and you are on the next side of Florida!!!

The side next to where he wants to be, sted of where he needs to be, or maybe where he shouldn't be........ lol now I am dizzy

Oh, and heres an even bigger kicker for you, HAD you show'd up here, you could have seen the shuttle land LIVE and IN PERSON! Oh well, your loss!