mrx188

Supervisor software on Samsung GPRS phone

Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum.

I need a help : I have an AVC 776W connect with internet.

Now I want to view the DVR with my GPRS mobile phone, so I tried to download the software SUPERVISOR from 211.22.74.18, but I've got an error. My phone is a Samsung SGH-Z150 Gprs MIDP2.0, like supervisor want's, but I receive an error when downloading.

Please con someone help me? How can I install the software on my phone?

Thank you very much

Thank you for answering.

The phone says error during download. I tried with OperaMini and Openwave.

What's jbed java manager, where can I download it ?

Thank you very much

Bye

Hi,

Finally I installed both the software Supervisor and EagleEyes (J2ME) on my phone, but when I try to connect my DVR, nothing happens...

Please did someone reached his AVTECH DVR by the mobile phone ?

Thank you

I have connected to my 782 using Supervisor 005 on my Q9h. GPRS is way too slow to use Supervisor. You need at least an EDGE connection. 3G is preferred. If you post your email, ill send you Jbed. Good Luck

Hi,

Finally I installed both the software Supervisor and EagleEyes (J2ME) on my phone, but when I try to connect my DVR, nothing happens...

Please did someone reached his AVTECH DVR by the mobile phone ?

Thank you

That's an obsolete model from AVTech. Don't think they are producting that anymore.

Don't think the supervisor software's design to work with that, but looking at the video server, it might just work.

I think your issues is the configuration of router/dvr for access through internet rather than lan, i.e. your port forwarding, etc setting.

Are you able to access it vie other COMPUTER though internet ? If not, most likely it's you have not set it up properly for internet access.

I have connected to my 782 using Supervisor 005 on my Q9h. GPRS is way too slow to use Supervisor. You need at least an EDGE connection. 3G is preferred. If you post your email, ill send you Jbed. Good Luck

Thnk you - I tried with 3G also, but nothing...

what's Jbed? my e-mail is mrx188@virgilio.it

That's an obsolete model from AVTech. Don't think they are producting that anymore.

Don't think the supervisor software's design to work with that, but looking at the video server, it might just work.

I think your issues is the configuration of router/dvr for access through internet rather than lan, i.e. your port forwarding, etc setting.

Are you able to access it vie other COMPUTER though internet ? If not, most likely it's you have not set it up properly for internet access.

Yes, I reach the DVR through internet with my computer and works fine, maybe I have to configure something else on the router for access from mobile phone?

Thank you

I Use eagle eyes, Btw where can i get that software again? I sell alot of nokia n95 smart phones (what i use now) and eagle eyes works great with these. I've been having to do a manual send with my minisd. Along with the connection, edge works great. Make sure you use a static ip, or get a dyndns host. Which i sell for a fee.. *dot eecctv dot net if anyone needs one. i can set it up and all also.

I have installed supervisor 005 installed on my n95, but when I try to connect, I get an message that the program wil exit.

Is there an other option?

Maybe someone could tell me where I can find jbed for an nokia n95.

thnx already