Are there any reliable PoE injectors under $100? Need a couple for some cameras that are too far away from my PoE Gb switch, but in reach of a non-PoE switch.

TIA

Are there any reliable PoE injectors under $100? Need a couple for some cameras that are too far away from my PoE Gb switch, but in reach of a non-PoE switch.

TIA

Poe supply of many products, but higher than 100 US dollars

May I share your experience? I use POE years ago for just IP Camera, there were several, but hang quite frequently, is a matter of stability of electricity? Since then, prefer not to use it.

Or you have any suggestion of good models?

May I share your experience? I use POE years ago for just IP Camera, there were several, but hang quite frequently, is a matter of stability of electricity? Since then, prefer not to use it.

Or you have any suggestion of good models?

I didn't think the power was an issue pre-350ft. The powered ones I've used are Vivotek's and they are typically very good but I'm unsure of the pricing being under $100 tho.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably just get a FS108P instead of messing with an injector and a non-PoE Gbit switch... don't need a Gbit switch for this coverage.