Deluxecctv.com

Manufactuers for spy gear

Does anyone know any good manufactures out there for spy equipment like GPS trackers, microphones, hidden safes, lie detectors, bug sweeper, ECT? Also any one good for biometrics for doors? Thanks

Keeping it friendly, but sure sounds like a SecurityExpert to me, and to think I just took my boots off, wow! What a set of bal**** really man give it a break.

How is that comment friendly? Boy you sure are mature. If you read carefully my screen name says securityexpert, not spy gear expert. Just thought I would hold your hand through that. This is why it is called a CCTV forum so people can ask question and get the answers they need. Not to be shot down with a smart A** remark. Get it straight!

The reason you've been given grief is rather simple. You're trying to pull a fast one.

Users posting from this IP address
Securityexpert 	 
Deluxecctv.com

Kinda neat but the admins and moderators can see your IP address. So lets look at this from the moderator/admin viewpoint shall we?

I ran across this amazing website that carries all sorts of video surveillance equipment at prices un-heard of prices. They have CCTV, spy gear, and home theater. Check it out. Here is there website www.xxxxxxxxxxx.com Trust me, you guys won't be disappointed. I found everything I was looking for in one store all at great prices. The best thing is that they will beat or match anyone's prices and they have a dealer program. I saved over $4,000.00 on one order by signing up with them.

Now this post implies that you're a dealer with a relationship to the site you're pimping. The problem is that your words indicate that you are two seperate entites. Which your IP address shows us to not be the case. So your post is a lie? And repeated a lot? I will leave it to the reader to draw thier own conclusions.

But I'll tell you what my guesses are. I'm guessing you're a guy starting up a site. You're new to the industry and came across us. You don't really understand what the mods and admins can see, and you decided to drum up some bussiness. You figure that testimonals and word of mouth is the best form, so you lie. In your mind it's a little white one I'm guessing. No body will be hurt, right? You aren't a scam artist or a bad person. But this is a "trust" industry. Ask any of the dealers here how long they put up with a company that lies to them. Ask them how long thier users will put up with them lieing.

So here is the deal. You've gotten caught. And you can make some feeble attempts at proclaiming you are innocent. You can try to claim it's a mircle you both have the same ip address (and magicly the same writing style, typos and grammer issues). But you're ISP will be more then happy to rat you out. So lets skip that step.

Your best option is to plead you made a mistake and try to man up to it and move beyond it. At some point you could become a valued member of this community. But don't send me a PM for dealer access anytime soon.

Ive deleted tons of spam posts from this user myself.

Most of them were never seen by the other mods as it was one after the other non stop, in the middle of the night. When i say tons i mean more than 30 odd replicable posts all promoting the same website, scattered from one forum to the next; so many I actually lost count. I really wish people would read the rules when they sign up, though in this case i don't think it would have made a difference.

Yes Crirvine you are correct it is a issue for the admins and moderators, in no way did I mean to be disrespectful and should of kept it professional.