scorpion

Try this trick!

See your name appear in the notification area right next to the time on your computer.

Access the Control Panel from the Start menu.

Double click Regional and Language Options.

Click the Customize button in the Standards And Formats panel of the Regional Options tab.

When the Customize Regional Options dialog box appears, select the Time tab.

In the AM Symbol and PM Symbol boxes, you can replace that text with your name or whatever word you want, as long as it is no longer than 12 characters.

To complete the operation, click OK twice — once to close the Customize Regional Options dialog box and once to close the Regional And Language Options dialog box.

See your name appear in the notification area right next to the time.

LOL .. desktop, right click NEW TEXT DOCUMENT. Rename it your name (no extension). Open it (select Notepad when it asks) then minimize it .. VOILA .. your name is now in the task bar

This has been one of my favorites!

http://www.entity.cc/edit-desktop-icon.php

I can take a picture of a product from a distributor, and the picture becomes the icon for that company.

My DVR provider's desktop shortcut has a picture of a (you guessed) DVR!

I have this camera as the icon to this company.

http://avssys.net/?s=product&sub=camera&cat=outdoor&p=vnd49ir

You can use family photos to goto family websites.

Drag the windows taskbar to be two rows high rather than one and you can get the day and the date underneath the time.

If you want to see the day of the week as well as the date when you hover over the clock, open the Regional and Language Options control panel. Next to English click Customize and change the Long Date format on the Date tab. It usually say dd mmmm yyyy. You need to click after dd and type in dddd to get the full day (monday) or ddd to get the abrev (mon)

Has anyone upload sound files, and changed the sounds your computer makes?

I like to mess with my wife everynow and then. I will take the alarm sound from AVAST threat, and I will move the sound file.

When she uses the computer all of a sudden the alarm sound comes blasting over the speakers freaking her out!

I once took a screen shot of the desk top. I then brought up the screen shot. My wife was trying to click on her icons and nothing would happen.

I finally had to say something as she was about to throw the mouse at the screen I think.

Maybe I shoud try the screen shot of the blue screen of death. I like the program has the blue screen of death as a screen saver!!!

LOL!

Good tips , How did you bring up desktop screen shot ?

I did an image of the wifes puter and then made it auto load twice , It look like she had many ghost's and I WAS IN Do-Do.

See your name appear in the notification area right next to the time on your computer.

Excellent trick, just one problem, if you use the same computer to program alarm panels (and I assume other devices with a internal clock that syncs off your download) it can reek havoc with the programming (especially Ademco/Honeywell Vista series panels (I am finding out the hard way )

But cool still (just not on my programmer )

Jim

When you have a three year old and a five year old that want to sit in your lap while you are trying to use the computer then you find ways to entertain them (or yourself)!

To answer your question this thread is a fake.

This is all just in your mind.

Now close your eyes.

When I snap my fingers you will awake, and bark like a dog!

When you have a three year old and a five year old that want to sit in your lap while you are trying to use the computer then you find ways to entertain them (or yourself)!

To answer your question this thread is a fake.

This is all just in your mind.

Now close your eyes.

When I snap my fingers you will awake, and bark like a dog!

*WOOF WoOF*

You are too funny!!!

I was practising individual hypnosis, but I must have use the wide audience hypnosis instead!