Sanek79

Hallo

Доброго дня суток Вам!

Сам я с Украины (есть такое государство между Польшей и Россией), Винницкая область, мне 28 лет. Вот задумал начать свой бизнес, да денег нет. Пробовал взять кредит, да нечего в заставу дать, а по заработной плате не дают нужного количества. Я зарабатываю 200$ в месяц, жена в поиске работы, родители не могут помочь – мама безработная, отца нет (развелись). Квартиру в заставу мама не дает. Да и что той квартиры... однокомнатная, живем табором... Вот решился попросить денег у Вас, пара денег для вас мало а мне да и помощь. Прошу строго не судить за прошение, в реальной жизни я не смогу попросить – стыдно. Извините за беспокойство.

Ежели кто решится мне помочь

E148716516770

Z224285147253

Kind day of day to you! I from Ukraine (there is such state between Poland and Russia), Vinnitsa area, me of 28 years. Here has conceived to begin the business, yes money is not present. Tried to take the credit, yes there is nothing in заставу to give, and on wages do not give the necessary quantity. I earn 200 $ in a month, the wife in search of work, parents cannot help? Mum of the unemployed, the father is not present (have divorced). In заставу mum does not give an apartment. And that that apartment... One-room, we live a camp... Here has dared to ask money for you, the pair money is not enough for you and me and the help. I ask to not judge strictly for the application, in a real life I cannot ask It is a shame. Excuse for troubling. If who will dare to help me

Z224285147253

E148716516770

I flet kinda sorry for the guy so I let this one slide. Spamming is against the rules but begging it appears is not. lol

The other posts where in tech forums so they got the ax, if he keeps it up I am sure Larry will provide me a rule to enforce.

I flet kinda sorry for the guy so I let this one slide. Spamming is against the rules but begging it appears is not. lol

The other posts where in tech forums so they got the ax, if he keeps it up I am sure Larry will provide me a rule to enforce.

I kinda feel bad as well as I'm sure millions of people around the world are having a hard time financially and need assistance. I wish him the best of luck.

Thanks for stopping in CollinR!,

John

He maybe knockin on the wrong door.....try this http://www.usaid.gov/locations/europe_eurasia/press/success/2007-09-19.html and this http://www.wtec.org/loyola/bid/partners-eng.html There are several grants/funds private and goverment funded (american tax dollars at work) that can be sourced if he is for real. With all our funding often mismanaged...we still remain one of the highest spending tax revenue nation for relief and generosity in the world.

Thanks for understanding and support. Sometimes the WORD does more than business.

Excuse for translation - I use the translator

You gat internet in dat camp chief?

Excuse, has not understood sense of a question (((

Problems of translation

Re-worded Bablefish translation:

Спрошенное Rory:

"руководитель; вы имеете соединение интернета в вашем лагере?"

The original text going from english to russian then back to english reads:

"You Internet gat in the leader of camp dat?"

Sounds painful to me!

Re-worded:

Asked Rory:

"leader; you have a connection of the Internet in your camp?"

Re-worded Bablefish translation:

Спрошенное Rory:

"руководитель; вы имеете соединение интернета в вашем лагере?"

to mr.survillance

вот с ЛАГЕРЕМ и запутался а соединение перевел как РЕВОЛЬВЕР)

to RORY

Access to the Internet is available at office 512/128

[/b]

Hey man, I feel for you, as I am from a third world country as well, I know first hand what it is to go thru poverty, expecially when you go to school and college and become a proffesional in any industry, to only make what a high school kids makes here working McDonalds.