RobAnsell

Greetings from Exacq

Greetings,

My name is Robert Ansell, and I am the Product Manager over at Exacq Technologies. I just wanted to introduce myself, and let you know that if you have any technical questions, I am always willing to help.

I have been working in the IP Video industry for the past 6.5 years. Most of that time I was working at Lenel Systems as a Product Manager for their video product. I have tons of experience with AXIS, Sony, Panasonic, Arecont, ACTi and Lumenera cameras.

Plus I am a big IP Camera Geek.

yes, Welcome Robert.

Please feel free to jump into the discussion on some of these IP vs. Analog threads. We can use another pro IP guy around here!

yes, Welcome Robert.

Please feel free to jump into the discussion on some of these IP vs. Analog threads. We can use another pro IP guy around here!

Point me to the threads, and I will be there! I gotta warn you though, I think everything has its place, and Analog cameras still are better in a lot of applications.

IP cameras are finally coming into their own though.

-Rob

haha Exacq has hybrid options and even analog monitoring capabilities.

Welcome Rob!

Hell yeah! We can do it BOTH ways!

I gotta warn you though, I think everything has its place, and Analog cameras still are better in a lot of applications.

IP cameras are finally coming into their own though.

-Rob

I agree completely! I'm a pro VoIP guy but have yet to install an all IP phone system...

I agree completely! I'm a pro VoIP guy but have yet to install an all IP phone system...

I might need to talk to you about VoIP systems, we are thinking about upgrading here a the office.

-Rob