w14a

Who sell Netvision cards in EU?

hi, there are many companies import Netvision cards in EU. But which country are you living in? And if you are willing to get it directly from Netvision? I think you can contact Netvision sales manager (in EU) for more information: sales_eu@netvisiondvr.com

Hi,

We already had contacts with Netvision.

As I said, I just simply need an EU importer, and particular EU country does not matter in this case. I will ask my questions to the importer directly. Your sales manager (seems not "in" EU, but more "for" EU) is not able to provide importers' contacts because of unknown reasons or different understanding of business management. For us is one very understandable rule: no contacts - no money. We just switch to other "manufacturer" when project time limits reached.

You as representative of Netvision (at least I can predict it from your signature) are able to contact your staff and send a private forum message with some contacts to me. Right? But you did not. Why? I am sure people, particularly installers and security managers, hate messages with no direct answers, or with promotional information or psychological push like "...look how big and strong we are...“ If you care about your products and company prestige you would try to send customer to right importer/business partner, because "there are many companies" who just buy and sell and finally have no any support possibilities. Am I wrong?

Have a nice day!

Hi,

We already had contacts with Netvision.

As I said, I just simply need an EU importer, and particular EU country does not matter in this case. I will ask my questions to the importer directly. Your sales manager (seems not "in" EU, but more "for" EU) is not able to provide importers' contacts because of unknown reasons or different understanding of business management. For us is one very understandable rule: no contacts - no money. We just switch to other "manufacturer" when project time limits reached.

You as representative of Netvision (at least I can predict it from your signature) are able to contact your staff and send a private forum message with some contacts to me. Right? But you did not. Why? I am sure people, particularly installers and security managers, hate messages with no direct answers, or with promotional information or psychological push like "...look how big and strong we are...“ If you care about your products and company prestige you would try to send customer to right importer/business partner, because "there are many companies" who just buy and sell and finally have no any support possibilities. Am I wrong?

Have a nice day!

Hi, glad to meet you again, and I really appreciate your idea. To be frank, Netvsion has offered OEM version to many customers, who have their own logos, and they don't want others to know that their software is manufactured by Netvision or other company. Netvision is just trying to protect their customer. But if you really interested in Netvision, please contact Netvision sales, surely they will give you more information.