sf1964

divar dvr by bosch phillips

I start work for them in a few weeks, will let you know soon

??? You leaving your company???

Nope not my life and blood, have to admit I doubt Bosch will be better than Geo, but we will wait and see, I know there cameras are second to very few indeed.

Must admit will be sad to leave the best DVR in the world, oooooh and rory, they also make standalones......woohooo!!!

yeah but from what i saw on their site the stand alones are windows 2000?

Oh just saw the Divar with a DVD, not bad, will check out specs, its a new DVR though, company is still fairly new in the DVR industry. but good specs.

Actually specs of the Divar as the same as the StoreSafe, seems embedded, pretty much, except it has a DVD, same monitor outputs, image size and compression types. Wonder what the network software is like, and the price ..?

I dont know why Kalatel, Bosch, etc, dont put a USB flash port in their DVRs now ..? with 4GB Flash out now .. I just like it so much better than a CD/DVD.

Rory

Edited by Guest

Since we are a Bosch dealer, I'm partial to the DIVAR but I think it is the best stand alone out there. Might be kind of pricey but they are feature rich and work great! Plus the Bosch Advance replacement program is great too. In the rare event that we had a DIVAR go down, the replacement was sent the following day via UPS Next Day Air.

Randy