Tomislav

Want to buy PTZ 10Xzoom

Hi for start, I am looking for PTZ around 10x, or if you have with more zoom but good price. I want it for home use.

Let me know.

Tomislav

Tomislav,

Ok, letting people you know it's for home use and you require 10x zoom or better is a very good start. However to get you what you need, and nothing you don't, a bit more information would be helpful.

Is this going to be an outside camera or is it for indoor use? Would you like a ptz camera that can pan 360 degrees continuously (meaning it can go in circles forever), or do you only need one that will pan 45-90 degrees? Do you need on that can tilt 180 degrees or do you need less? Do you need a low light camera or do you have no thoughts of using this in anything other than normal household lighting? Do you want it tamper resistant or weatherproof(more for outdoor use)? When it comes to price, what's a good price to you? I think a camera that can pan 360 degrees continuously and can tilt 180 degrees continuously would be a good buy at around $700, however someone else may thing $1800 is a good buy while you think one for under $200 is a good price.

These are all basic questions that need to be answered before someone could give you, what I'd consider, to be even close to an acceptable offer.

When it comes to talking to a professional about what you want, these questions and more should be asked by that professional. If they don't, they don't care about what you need, they care about making a sale. Steer clear from dealers that just want to sell you things, often they don't know a damn thing about what they sell. If you find a dealer that would send you eslewhere to find exactly what you need.......buy from that dealer because he may not have exactly what you need but you can bet the support will be there when you need it and you already know he's not just trying to sell you something and get rid of you!

Hi for start, I am looking for PTZ around 10x, or if you have with more zoom but good price. I want it for home use.

Let me know.

Tomislav

PM more for more detail..