Tailbone215

Looking for Bosch Bilinx software and cable

the software is $500, think you need to buy it..it comes with the adapter. i don't have the software.

Thanks for the info. Actually, the software is free via Bosch's website. I stumbled onto it by accident. The cable and adapter was easy to find on the net once I figured out the model number. The price of the cable varied between $50-$75. All is good now as this is one easy to use setup and works great. Definitely a labor and time saver. Thanks again.

I just found the software too, haven't installed it yet or bought the adapter. I have seen the adapter for sale for $75 and I have seen an entire kit for $400 almost (soft + adapter). wonder whats up or the difference between the adapter and downloading the soft yourself.

I just found the software too, haven't installed it yet or bought the adapter. I have seen the adapter for sale for $75 and I have seen an entire kit for $400 almost (soft + adapter). wonder whats up or the difference between the adapter and downloading the soft yourself.

I'm not sure there is a difference, other than a $325 gratuity to the seller of the $400 package.

The configuration tool that Bosch has available on their site allows you to do everything you would expect, including firmware updates. It also covers all their model cams that use Bilinx. Well worth using.

What you need:

Configuration Tool for Imaging Devices software

free and avail for download from Bosch

VP-USB

BNC to USB converter that will work with that software using BILINX.

Hi sorry to bother yous whats the software from bosch site iam.lost in there or has anyone downloaded it and I could maybe get a copy thanks in advance daniel