tosul

Viewing Nuuo Hybrid on Blackberry

Has anyone been able to view a Nuuo hybrid system on a Blackbery Storm 9530? If so please provide instructions.

Thanks

Tom OSullivan

Don't believe this feature is available as of yet. I've been waiting for this as well. At this time it is only available for some Windows mobile devices but supposedly they are working on Blackberry and iPhone.

Any NUUO reps still around who can comment on this??

Yesterday I had this conversation with NUUO Salesman.

Iphone support will be available on ver. 3.3 (end of 2009) and Blackbery on later versions.

Thanks for the update.

Yesterday I had this conversation with NUUO Salesman.

Iphone support will be available on ver. 3.3 (end of 2009) and Blackbery on later versions.

Thanks for the update.

The Mini only works with IE so I doubt it will work with mobile devices

Has anyone been able to view a Nuuo hybrid system on a Blackbery Storm 9530? If so please provide instructions.

Thanks

Tom OSullivan

Dear tosul,

Now you can see NUUO video on smart phones, PDAs, and the phones supporting RTSP streams.

For smartphones and PDAs, we have a special program designed to run on those devices. You may see live view and PTZ cameras.

For the phones supporting RTSP streams, so far, NUUO has tested the models listed on this page.

http://support.nuuo.com/mediawiki/index.php/Supported_mobile_phones

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support

Thanks

Tom OSullivan

Dear tosul,

Now you can see NUUO video on smart phones, PDAs, and the phones supporting RTSP streams.

For smartphones and PDAs, we have a special program designed to run on those devices. You may see live view and PTZ cameras.

For the phones supporting RTSP streams, so far, NUUO has tested the models listed on this page.

http://support.nuuo.com/mediawiki/index.php/Supported_mobile_phones

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support

We have all seen the list whit phones, but nobody has one off this not to popular models.

Why is for example the Iphone not supported?