bantham1

Camera image quality with different cable (cable very imp)

RCA isn't a type of siamese cable. RCA refers to the type of connection. And siamese is the type of cable it is (meaning it has 2 function, generally data and power).

That said, whatever is different in your new cables has made a good amount of difference! Congrats!

Wow, looks like cabling makes a huge difference! Too bad I've already ran 1500' of cheap cable, maybe that's why I have a crappy image! DOH!

It is cheap premade "RCA Type" cable. This is the thin premade cable that some are selling that is very thin with BNC connectors and a power pigtail and not true RG59 95% copper cable that you have to attach a BNC and power pigtail to.

RCA isn't a type of siamese cable. RCA refers to the type of connection. And siamese is the type of cable it is (meaning it has 2 function, generally data and power).

Actually, it refers to the way two normally separate cables are joined into one. Think "Siamese twins".

Thanks for the compliment. I am in the process of deciding if I am going to upgrade to CNB's new Mona Lisa chip cameras. The cable was the first step in making a great picture.

Hello !!

Camera have many others parameter also on which its picture depends such as its pixel ratio, quality of lens etc.

can any one let me know some more parameter?

Thanks

Hello !!

Camera have many others parameter also on which its picture depends such as its pixel ratio, quality of lens etc.

can any one let me know some more parameter?

Totally agree! I'm a bit sceptical of major visual changes claims for the better because of a cable change. Sure, it can have a major impact on long runs or going from faulty of super inferior cable. All the system parameters should be stated so one can make a better determination of what is really happening.