Marcusl

Looking for card/software.

Hi Rory

You have a very good point and I am on your side, I tried for years to sell at indicated prices only to find that every body else were selling direct to the public at dealer prices, so what do you do when you have $$$$$ of stock and no one is buying at your price, you match what every one else is selling at, oh and by the way I am not the cheapest, my prices are dealer prices eg: gv600 4 retail is $305.00 you cant sell them at that price so we sell at dealer leve $235.00 or so, long before my prices dropped other sites were selling at dealer prices, you need to check and see other site pricing before calling me dealer 3, no harm done though, I have to make a living and you guys dont pay my mortgage.

Remember, I did not start the price war, I just tried to survive. If you guys are dealers and want better pricing you only have to ask me, give me a shout. cctv@ccvtshack.com

Specially when you have CCTVoutlet selling those Eclipse cards (digiflower) in Miami ... Thats the kind of thing I had to compete with down here when selling only the Stand Alones, so I had to switch to DVR cards to be able to give a lower price also ... its a tough world

Where in FL are you located?

Rory

cctvshack,

I am not trying to make you look like the bad guy, I just used your pricing as an example of the price ranges we see with DVR's, especially geovision based systems. I completely understand that you have to do what you can to stay competetive and make a living. My primary point was that we seem to see the largest variance in pricing with geovision based systems versus other manufacturers on the retail market. Unfortunately we live in a non perfect world of consistent pricing, but fortunately we have other avenues besides geovision when we run into these situations.

Did not mean to insult you to have you labeled as "Dealer #3", I do understand you have to do what works best for you.

scottj

you need to check and see other site pricing before calling me dealer 3,

I did. Reputable dealers were nowhere near your price. Why do you think Scott first questioned you? Your card prices are substantially lower than most. Come on, you must know that. Your statement that “everyoneâ€

You know what?, I'm not even going to answer to him anymore.........

I have better things to do, like "RUNNING" this forum. I don't own it, but I run it, and the only one here that has any power to, let's say "overide" anything that I feel is best for the forum is Larry, who's the owner.

Anyhow, I didn't have a bad day, had a great day, my 2nd anniversary with my wife and I'm having a blast

Thanks for the wish, and don't start a flamming thing, or the same thing that happened to brevardcam will happen to you.

Have a Wonderful and prosperous day

I love good, honest, fair competition...it brings prices down for the little guy.

I'm starting to like you