no i was wrong .. looks bloody familier, looks kind of like the Ikegami actually .. ever thought .. maybe its just a TATUNG DVR???

its a pitty they arent interested in selling their units ... i contacted nuvico got a reply to fill out something sent it to them and havent heard back ... i dont care whether I buy it direct or not, just dont want to buy it from spytown ...

Did you see the prices? Want me to see if they will ship to the rock? I will be at the dealer this week.

Yeah please, ask them whats up? Noone else is selling them down here . .. maybe I can be the first ..

We're a heavily stocked authorized Nuvico distributor.

I can answer all questions related to Nuvico products. We are selling many of their XG and DV series dvr products and offer excellent support and pricing for resellers.

Let me know of any questions.

Sal

http://www.digitalwatchguard.com

Heavily stocked (I mean to the ceiling), but nice is price was lower to us locals.

Edited by Guest

But nuvico is out their minds. They want 50K a week to be authorized distributor. KISS MY .

Thats why Sal is going to give us such a great deal on dealer pricing, so he can meet his monthly quota.. Right Sal