thewatcher

I want an authorised Geovision dealer to supply GV1000+cams

Hi, I'm based in the UK and have opted for the geovision GV1000 card

With all the copies about I am a bit suspect of suppliers so I am shopping around & looking for references of Authorised dealers / suppliers of this card that can supply a NEW GV1000 with latest software (V7) and all the relevant bits (i.e. incl. dongle?) at the right price. I'm am only interested in a brand new card, not an upgraded type with changed chip for example.

Anyone out there recommend an authorised dealer that supplies the real McCoy at good prices? looking at the costs in UK I may be better importing from US? any advice?

As far as the order is concerned as well as the GV 1000 I also need four high end IR sensitive Day / Night (colour day-BW night cameras) in exterior housings, two fixed, possibly two PTZ in exterior pendant housings, as well as some IR lights too, (probably 4) dependant of course on costs & the deal available.

all advice and info gratefully receieved

I have dealt with a company that is local for me and been very impressed.

www.2mcctv.com

Of course, local for me is Arlington, TX, USA. I forgot when I first posted this you are in UK. Oh well, might give you a good US vs. UK cost comparison.

~Dan

hay buy one card... direct from geo, then you are an end user... buy two and you are an official distributor for GEO!!!

Seriously they will sell direct for you!!, hell they would sell to my cat FLUFFY, that has been dead for four years...if they got the chance!!

id hate to be Geo distributor again!! in all honesty.. Geo is about the best PC based system out there, for the lower end, but their marketing is woeful, and their ethics make a 2$ hooker look like a person you would mortgage your house for to invest in.

G.E.O.V.I.S.I.O.N

GOT

EVEN

OUR

VISUALLY

IMPAIRED

SELLING

IT

NOW

they used to be high end .. wazup?

hay buy one card... direct from geo, then you are an end user... buy two and you are an official distributor for GEO!!!

Seriously they will sell direct for you!!, hell they would sell to my cat FLUFFY, that has been dead for four years...if they got the chance!!

id hate to be Geo distributor again!! in all honesty.. Geo is about the best PC based system out there, for the lower end, but their marketing is woeful, and their ethics make a 2$ hooker look like a person you would mortgage your house for to invest in.

G.E.O.V.I.S.I.O.N

GOT

EVEN

OUR

VISUALLY

IMPAIRED

SELLING

IT

NOW

G.E.O.V.I.S.I.O.N

GOT

EVEN

OUR

VISUALLY

IMPAIRED

SELLING

IT

NOW

LOL

I was wondering what GeoVision stands for... Thanks for breaking it down

I saw one of their GV 1000 today. You talk about video quality! This dealer I met with today will deliver any where in the world (even the rock-rory). Their prices would be very hard to beat-with all the research I've been doing.

With all the issues on this forum regarding GEO and the Dongles, I would never buy one, sorry, just cant take the chance, too hard to get parts and other things down here. Also the fact that my clients can go on Ebay and buy it at "rock bottom" prices wont work either.

Thats the MAJOR problem with Geo.. anyone can build it, so if someone elses crashes, then guess what Geo is now terribly in the eye of the end user.. you cant enforce everyone else to build em good so thems the breaks... nice features though