Here is a pic of a sanyo hd4000 overlooking a construction site

Can u posted in full res please ?

What soft do u use to record ?

MJPEG or H.264 ?

Video pilot ?

will be doing 30 of them next week

yes I will post a night pic and download directly from the cam. I have a Panasonic 502 right next to this camera so I am hoping to get pics for a direct comparison.

I have a Panasonic 502 right next to this camera so I am hoping to get pics for a direct comparison.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Christopher

It mentions that it has the ability to write directly to a HDD? And it mentions their own USB drive. Does it have the DVR like software where then you can review past events using the built in web server software, or the included software? Also, says 10x optical zoom, is that controllable remotely? Looks like a good value. Also, 30 fps in 4 mega pixel more, wow, pretty impressive.

Also, how good is the human face detection? Seem like many p&s consumer cameras have face detect, it's about time it reached the surveillence market.

What software works with this camera besides Sanyo software? It seems like they give you free software, but it doesn't support recording. Does that matter if the camera is actually recording to a USB hard drive? But then I assume you can't view the recorded events from the free software. The pay software is pricey, about the same price as the camera, ouch.

It mentions that it has the ability to write directly to a HDD? And it mentions their own USB drive. Does it have the DVR like software where then you can review past events using the built in web server software, or the included software? Also, says 10x optical zoom, is that controllable remotely? Looks like a good value. Also, 30 fps in 4 mega pixel more, wow, pretty impressive.

Also, how good is the human face detection? Seem like many p&s consumer cameras have face detect, it's about time it reached the surveillence market.

What software works with this camera besides Sanyo software? It seems like they give you free software, but it doesn't support recording. Does that matter if the camera is actually recording to a USB hard drive? But then I assume you can't view the recorded events from the free software. The pay software is pricey, about the same price as the camera, ouch.

What payed software are you looking at? Also from what I have heard this camera is being discontinued and replaced by the HD4600.

It says it comes with the lite version of it's software. When I looked into it deeper, it says the included software does not have the ability record and you need the premium software upgrade.

Is this an outdoor camera or do you need to buy an outdoor enclosure?

yes I will post a night pic and download directly from the cam. I have a Panasonic 502 right next to this camera so I am hoping to get pics for a direct comparison.

Did you get a chance to capture some night images?

Best,

Christopher

It says it comes with the lite version of it's software. When I looked into it deeper, it says the included software does not have the ability record and you need the premium software upgrade.

Is this an outdoor camera or do you need to buy an outdoor enclosure?

yes you need a housing