Looking for a good dvr card to support IE browsing,pda (version4.21.108

windows mobile 2003 2nd edition)

!6 channels, min 2 audio.

I know Iview is good but is Geovision also ok with the new 7.0 software and s3 chip?

Wonder if I-View software was written by the same person as GEO?

tink the same little kid in hong kong writes all the asian card software ...

I thought it was some korean teenager locked in a basement with 60 cases of red bull or something...

probably, the eclipse digivue software is korean . .. all 30 of those dll files for the active x .. they must have been drinking rb after rb ..!

Actually, I have a HP-Ipaq 6300. It's a Pocket PC, and Phone, I got it to show clients the capability of the unit, using the internet connectivity from my wireless carrier, (T-MOBILE) and I have to tell you, 7 sales in a week? Including 1 who it replacing a newer Geo based system, plus one who cancelled his order for one.

I will post pics later on to show how it looks.

But there is one thing to remember, it all comes down to how fast the connection is.

We have been installing the latest Geovision cards with version 7.0 and I must say they are really good. We are going to test an I-view system next week and have also ordered the latest Avermedia card with hardware compression to test, will let you know how it goes.

With Geovision you can get the backup in the U,K. with the others not yet.

you can get the backup in the U,K. with the others not yet.

thats the most important thing ...

maybe i need to come over and start supporting the Iview and GE for you guys

Is there a keyboard lock feature in I-View so user can play around with Windows key, Ctrl+Esc, Alt+Esc & Alt+Tab key... pls advice

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the info and I managed to disable Windows key but not Alt+Esc, Alt+Tab & Ctrl+Esc key. Understand Geovision software comes with keyboard lock features and not sure is true or not...

Appreciate you can share with me how to disable Alt+Esc, Alt+Tab & Ctrl+Esc key from the registry..... Thanks in advance

Hi Rory,

I want to disable Alt+esc, Alt+Tab & Ctrl+Esc combination key. Alt key, Ctrl key and Esc Key alone function still need to remain. Thanks.

rory,

What type of color cameras do you have? The ones shown on your link. Isaw you on camera a few minutes ago adjusting the camera.

Yep, actually im testing a camera, see the new post in the Security Cameras Section ... the camera 1 is the cheap Eclipse color bullet, the BW is Provideo been working 4 years now, and the new one i just connected, camera 2 (only temporary im taking it off in a minute) is the Provideo CVC-637EX High Res Bullet. ... just added a second Eclipse color bullet also ...camera 4 ..