sentrycctv

for Sales - NUUO SCB-IP plus 04 + 01

I'm moving to exacq. Previous NUUO IP license for sale.

Buy a 4 channels, get a 1 channel for free!

1 Used NUUO SCB-IP+ 04 ($250)

1 Demo NUUO SCB-IP+ 01 (free)

Both are working fine, please PM me.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the demo is only good for 30 days and cant be added to the 4 channel license, so really your selling just a 4-channel license of the Nuuo right? I have used both softwares and found the Nuuo to be very feature rich and less buggy than exacq IMHO. Just curious what you see in Exacq software that is better than Nuuo. I'm not a reseller of either so I am unbiased.

Edited by Guest

:^o Correct me if I'm wrong, the demo is only good for 30 days and cant be added to the 4 channel license, so really your selling just a 4-channel license of the Nuuo right? I have used both softwares and found the Nuuo to be very feature rich and less buggy than exacq IMHO. Just curious what you see in Exacq software that is better than Nuuo. I'm not a reseller of either so I am unbiased.

I would like to know what bugs you had with Exacq and I would be more then happy to log into your system a take a look and help you fix it.

I have tested many VMS software and I have found Exacq to be the easiest to install, upgrade, and configure.

the one you mentioned is "trial" version. mine is one channel only which I used for demo on my laptap.

I still like NUUO software which is feature rich and the user interface is friendly. But I need the stable system which allows me to upgrade to more channels in the future.

To add more channels with Nuuo you just buy however many more you need... Not really sure what you mean.

Let's say you have a 4 channels license. If you want to make it to 16 channels, just buy a 12 channels licenses the add it on 4 channels one. So you got 4 + 12 = 16.

Correct... what I didn't get was one of your reasons for getting rid of Nuuo was you needed future expandability. Since Nuuo does this and you realize that... why are you getting rid of it?

Correct... what I didn't get was one of your reasons for getting rid of Nuuo was you needed future expandability. Since Nuuo does this and you realize that... why are you getting rid of it?

well, it's fine when the channels are like 4 or 8. But when it goes to more channels, it becomes unstable. I encountered several crash on the others. Can't afford more...